Happy first day of fall! Fall is my absolute favorite season—cooler days, crisp leaves crunching beneath your feet, chunky sweaters, dark colored lipsticks, oversized sweaters, stylish boots. I mean, is there anything better than sweater weather? If you answered yes please DM me so I can either know about it or pray for you.
I kicked off the season the only way I know how—breaking out the pumpkin pure for pumpkin flavored everything! My first recipe of the season is an oldie, but a goodie. Behold, chocolate chip pumpkin spiced muffins.
These little morsels are quite popular around the foodie community. I grew up eating them from my mom’s kitchen and started making them with my friends in college every chance we got each fall. Once you see the short ingredient list and take your first bite, you’ll understand why everyone is obsessed. Super easy to make and a delicious morning treat! YUM.
- 1 box of spiced cake mix
- 1 small can of pumpkin pure
- ½ bag of your favorite chocolate chips.
- Dump in your cake mix and pure in a large bowl. Be sure to fold the batter well, not leaving any mix on the bottom or throughout.
- Add in chocolate chips and continue to combine.
- Line muffin tin with liners and spoon in batter ¾ way full.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20-25
- Remove and place on cooling rack for a few minutes. Enjoy!
What are your favorite fall recipes?